The Emory Police Department welcomes constructive feedback about our employees and services. If you have feedback for us, please let us know through one of the following options:
- Call and speak with a supervisor 404.727.6115. This is the preferred option so that we can start addressing your feedback in the fastest manner.
- Complete the online form, below. (Note, that you do have the option to share info anonymously.)
- Print the attached form and mail or personally deliver it to one of our offices.
- Send an email to police @ emory [dot] edu. Attach a copy of the completed commendation / complaint form or provide the information in the body of the email.
- Call and leave a message on the EPD Tips Line 404.727.TIPS or 404.727.8477. Provide the information requested in the commendation / complaint form.
No matter which method you choose to provide the feedback, the more information you provide, the better we will be able to appropriately direct the commendation or complaint.
Online Commendation / Complaint Form
You may also submit your commendation or complaint online by filling out the form linked with the following QR code.